Tuesday, September 27

Ladurée

 
I have been craving for macarons for a while. Last time I ate good macarons was in Australia last summer. It is so hard to find that where I live, but I recon I don’t have to worry about that anymore. New York, a place with everything you can imagine. At least when it comes to food. Anyway, I went to Ladurée with Kamilla this afternoon and got a couple of macarons. I got vanilla, chocolate, rose petal, pistachio, coconut and grape and cinnamon. The vanilla was heaven, but I think it is because I LOVE vanilla in general. Rosa petal was really weird. It tasted like roses (?). Hmm, I still have to think about that, whether if I like it or not. The chocolate was really "heavy", I wouldn’t recommend it, unless you LOVE chocolate. When that is said, we loved the place.  We both got so sad when the box was empty. No more macarons. We are definitely coming back. 






Address: 862 Madison (71st street)

7 comments:

  1. That place looks so chic!! Love macaroons!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummers! They all look delicious :)I love the display cases - so pretty. Were they very expensive?

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiny dancer: 2.70 USD per macaron.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is heaven!They look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE macaroons *_* when I will go back to Paris I have to buy Ladurée's macaroon. My fav' are vanilla too

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, macarons!!! pretty expensive...

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg! pictures are amazing!

    hmm..I think the macarons you mentioned is different from the one I tasted..

    but the chocolates? oh! heaven :D

    ReplyDelete