Wednesday, September 7

3. Only a week and I have already pissed off my roommate

It was raining yesterday (and still raining today), so my roommate and I decided to cook some pasta. SHE cooked, while I was chatting on Facebook. If you think that was the reason why she got pissed, then you are wrong. I tried to help in the beginning and put the pasta in the saucepan, but then she freaked out. 

-          What the hell are you doing? WHAT the HELL are you doing? Oh my God, what are you doing? Why did you do that? WHY did you do that?

I really didn’t know how to react, I mean. Did I do something wrong? According to her, I should have put water first, wait till it is cooked and THEN put the pasta. To be honest with you guys, I really don’t see the difference; the pasta gets cooked either way.
I feel poor for this girl, staying with me… She is too nice to live with me, haha. 

Kamilla freaks out and trying to put the pasta back into the box again

5 comments:

  1. This just cracked me up!!! I have to say I have known others to put the noodles in before the water is boiled too and usually I think it won't matter much, like you said, but they do start to soften and then once the water is boiling it might not need as long to be done, but heck that cuts the time down! :) You are adorable!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehhee you guys are so adorable but yeah she has her point and you've got your point too, but hey the pasta turned out amazingly delicious looking!

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i havent dropped by in a long time, wow youre in NY now! new adventure! so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! Though, I bet the pasta tastes realllyy good!:) p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. And the contest only runs for a week! I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

    ReplyDelete