Tuesday, September 27

8. I just met Nigel Barker


Oh yeah! I love New York. I love New York and Nigel Barker. He is so so HOT, but so so MARRIED. ( I am sorry Anette, I just had to steal your quote). He was at FIT (Fashion Institute of Technology) and had this long speech about bla bla bla. I don't know, I didn't listen. His butt distracted me.

Oh by the way. Did anyone watch Gossip Girl tonight?? I think that Dan is in love with Blair, and Blair won't marry that prince and Chuck will die. Hahhaha, Ok maybe Chuck won't die...but almost.

6 comments:

  1. omg, i haven't watch GG yet, it will definitely be fun to see dan and blair together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great! thanks for being such a spoiler! hahahahahaha!

    he looks gay to me. hehehe! ^_^

    and taaaaall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the guy from america's next top model lol (season 8 is broadcasted in France)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, don't worry Mai I just said what I THINK will happen. It haven't happened yet.... but I am pretty sure it will, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete