Saturday, September 24

7. Ippudo, the best ramen in New York

I went to Ippudo yesterday and got “New York’s best ramen”. I feel a bit proud of it since it is impossible to get a table there. It was crowded and the waiting time was way too long. I think I waited for more than 2 hours, that’s crazy isn’t it? It is also impossible to make a reservation. The ramen tasted good, but that was the first time I have had one so I don’t really know what is good and what’s not, but the pork bun! That was amazing! I have never eaten better pork bun in my whole life, and I am an Asian!

 Urgh, another bad photo. I blame my ugly IPhone!

Photo:ippudony.com

Address: 65 Fourth Avenue (Between 9th and 10th Street)

9 comments:

  1. Looks very yummy!But two hours...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hum looks delicious *__* I'm starving now x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love Ramen! That looks amazing!

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natali
    It's Justin from the fashion shows last week. It was great meeting you. I like your blog, very creative and funny :)
    Speak to you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow 2 hours, looks like it's forth it haha yummy!!!

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Justin: Oh my God! How did you find my blog?? Haha, hmmm, Im soo going to find you on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just made asian soup for dinner! so very delicious!

    x

    http://raisedbythewolves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. it was really that bad =))

    Naruto (the anime) likes Ramen too! haha!

    ReplyDelete