Wednesday, September 14

Century 21

In my previous post I wrote that I was broke right? Well, Karma hasn't hit me yet. I just checked my bank account and guess what. Work just paid me this month, for doing absolutely nothing! I don't know how it happened, but I guess they haven't noticed that I haven't been at work since July. Not a surprise really, since I never do a shit at work anyway. As always, I get what I want and you don't. If Karma existed, I would be eaten by a chicken already.

 Excuse me for my pale skin, it's the flash. 


With an extra month salary, I just had to go for some shopping. Went to Century 21 and found two lovely wool scarves. Cost me only 65$ for both!

4 comments:

  1. Ah I see you've found how poor ppl afford designer goods in NY haha There's another Century21 in Rego Park, Queens, less crowded but not as big as the manhattan one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks for the tips!!! I will give the one in Queens a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, congrats on earning the extra $$!

    xx char

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours of both of the scarves are lovely. It seem a comfy scarves. :D

    ReplyDelete