Wednesday, September 28

9. Facebook and dating-stuff

Facebook has taken over our lives. Well, at least my life. I spend way too much time on Facebook. I have to check my Facebook all the time. Anyway, that was not what I was going to talk about. What I am going to talk about is; we live in a crazy world. We live in a craaazyy craazyy world. 

So I met this cute guy, let’s call him Martin (not his real name, but people like to sue here and let’s not take any risks). Martin and I went for some coffee together. From my point of view it was hanging out, but I presume he didn’t see it in the same way. I woke up this morning and checked my Facebook as usual and it was there I got the fantastic news (Facebook; better than VG, better than The Times). Martin was in a relationship! Oh no, it gets better. He was in a relationship with ME. What the fuck? WHAT THE FUCK? 

Ok, so we weren’t in a relationship on Facebook, duh, because I didn’t accept the request. But helloooo, I got a relationship request on Facebook after seeing this guy once (?). How can a guy that looks like Abercrombie & Fitch model be a freak? I don’t get it. I just don’t get it. 



PS: just some tips to the guys. No matter how handsome you look. Never ever in any circumstances ask a girl “so, what else do you want to know about me?” 


I totally froze, I mean. What do you answer to that? What the hell do you answer to that? Any suggestions??   

2 comments:

  1. Wow such a weird situation... only 1 date and already this kind of request on FB :/. Sorry I really don't know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. U answer: EVERYTHIN!
    U STUPID BICTH!

    ReplyDelete