Saturday, April 23

Shopping in Rome


Love is something magical, and gives you the most incredible feeling in the world.
“You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast?” Well that's how I felt like when I was in Rome. Only it's better!

Thanks to my mother, I started to believe in magic. For the very first time, she gave me “The Magic” card and Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, I got all this!

Shoes
Carlo Pazolini

Tory Burch

Tory Burch

Wallet
Moschino

Souvenir
on the street

Necklaces
street market

Gloves
Sermoneta

Handbags
Pinko

dont know...

Francesco Rogani

Francesco Rogani

Dresses
List

Sportstaff

MaxMara


13 comments:

  1. Wow...amazing purchases, honey!The Moschino clutch and the Francesco Rogani orange bag are absolutely gorgeous!Love them!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG everything is amazing..love the bags!! love the shoes and the dresses and everything else..When you got the magic card..amazing things happen don´t they!? haha

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!
    Lovely dresses : )

    add:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. u bought some great stuff! love the wallet

    xoxo
    P&P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing purchases,love all that...
    Have fun...
    xoxo
    http://fashonfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, I really love those shoes! :D Are you from Norway? Have a great time in Rome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that wallet is exquisite, and holy crap that maxmara dress is beautiful! I love the flowy, subdued white and peach mixed with the toughness of bondage style straps. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the long dress, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post you've got some seriously amazing things! The last two dresses are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. bags are gorgeous ! :)

    cool blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, so many nice things! I'm jealous. That MaxMara dress is ridiculously gorgeous. So simple, yet elegant.

    Cindy
    Style Soufflé

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the necklaces, the gloves and OF COURSE the handbags x3

    :)
    Bisous, Step On My Heelz

    ReplyDelete