Thursday, April 14

Little My

After my friends discovered my middle name “My”, they all started to make fun of me and called me for “Little My”, a character from the "Moomin" series written by Tove Jansson. She is a small, determined and fiercely independent girl. When she wants something done, she does it straight away. She is also very aggressive, mischievous to a fault and totally disrespectful, but can be a good friend when she wants to (Wikipedia). After being teased for years, I finally saw the similarity between me and that character. I am short with a brash personality, just like little My. Hehe, and because of it, I wanted to make a post inspired by little My!









Cardigan: Mango
Dress: Asos.com
Stockings: Pierre Robert
Flats: Asos.com 

9 comments:

  1. I love your dancer poses, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, little My! :) That dress is really pretty, and I love how you wore it with those socks! And your poses are super adorbs!
    hearts, laura♥
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  3. That orange ASOS is simply preshh!

    love it :)

    xo,
    Grace

    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures!Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice dress and love the color of the dress<3
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress, gorgeous shoes!
    you look AMAZING!!

    xoxo

    http://www.littlepinkdresss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT photo ;) I realy like your blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit and great pictures!

    chloe-mia.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete