Thursday, October 20

Alice's Tea Cup


Just went to Alice’s Tea Cup today with Kamilla, my roommate. It is a small lovely place for breakfast and lunch on upper west side. I ordered two scones and a small teapot which tasted amazing! What a great way to start the day. I recommend this place if you are a tea lover. The tea list is impressive with many unique and fresh teas. It took me forever to decide. They have 3 different places in New York. Check out the website for more information, alicesteacup




5 comments:

  1. So cute and yummy^^, looks adorable!!! :)

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...it looks so nice!That teapot is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Btw I am so sorry I´ve been late with the bracelet...my weeks have been crazy, just crazy! But friday or saturday I am finally sending it..so be expecting it soon (or well as soon as the delivery take haha)

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your necklace :)

    tea cup is cute, food looks really delicious and you're outfit, as usual, looks good on you.

    you look really shy on your pic btw..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures, I like this sweater;p

    ReplyDelete