1. It is always raining in London. ALWAYS! No matter what. Don’t be played by the sun that appears in the morning and you think it will be a beautiful day. You will be so wrong. I have many times got home wet and cold wearing shorts.
2. Always look right when crossing a street. RIGHT! Many British drivers have sworn to me because I keep looking on the left, and I still do. It is just a habit.
3. Don’t go out for shopping on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Do that on Monday – Thursday to avoid the big crowd. It is literally impossible to buy anything on a busy Saturday.
4. Remember to get tax free when shopping. If you buy for more than £30 and live outside the European Union you can get 12 % of the sales price on refund.
Get more information on http://www.eurorefund.com/
5. Take with you a lot of money!! Because London is the greatest city and you will find more nice things than you expect.