Saturday, November 26

Thanksgiving and Black Friday



Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I hope you all had a nice holiday. This was the first time I ever celebrated Thanksgiving. I was lucky to be invited to a friend’s house and had dinner with him and his family in Long Island. My first real American Thanksgiving with turkey, ham, pumpkin pie, apple pie and a lot of other stuff that made me blew up, but it was ok though. I exercised a lot the day after on Black Friday. It was exhausting to push people away just to get the stuff you don’t need.
For those that are not from The States and don’t know what a Black Friday is, this is my definition.
Black Friday = the day after Thanksgiving, when Americans are killing each other to get cheap stuff they don’t need. 

Since I am converting myself to be an American, I just had to join the event and ended up with this. I so totally don’t need it, but it was cheap and on sale!  

4 comments:

  1. This year was the first time I went out for Black Friday at midnight with friends just for fun and we didn't get home until 4AM...it was an experience and 2 hours of it was spent in line! ;) Glad you had fun and got to experience your first Thanksgiving!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! Every years I envy so much americans when I watch series whith a special episode about Thanksgiving and the famous turkey! It seems to be so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a lot of fun!
    The first pic is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete