Sunday, November 27

If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?


Sometimes I really don’t know what I am doing and why I am doing it. I came to New York to study, learn the language and gain knowledge (suuuree), and did I do that? Of course not, instead of studying I have been shopping, partying and seeing cute guys. What is wrong with me? I guess I never take life seriously. The finals starts on Monday and it will be two weeks with a suicide-exams-marathon. Have I read anything yet? Of course NOT! I am so afraid of failing and that leads me to the question, what if I try to fail? And I succeed, which have you done?

8 comments:

  1. No worry girl. Just try your best. I'm in the same condition as you last time. I try my best to do my last minute revision. Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you think you do not succeed you fail! committed and you'll see that you succeed!
    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it just a phase of life to fail, but you will succeed again :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hei!

    Hvordan gikk eksamenen og slikt? Hvordan er det å være tilbake? Vil gjerne ta en samtale angående studieturen din i NY. Vil gjerne dra dit selv neste år. Add meg på facebook - Bea Reyna

    Takk :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, there's always a second chance :D

    but I still hope you did well :D

    it's been a while since my last visit. I hope you're doing great! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. You...failcede? You wail? I...I'm not sure. I think I misunderstood the assignment.

    Three cheers for higher learning, right? Oy. I feel you right now, girl.

    Kristin Wyly

    www.wehatenikeshorts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting question for sure...I do wish you to succeed..btw I finally sended the giveaway prize already one of the winners recieved it, hope you get yours soon and sorry for the EPIC delay in sending it.

    hugs
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope everything goes well for you :)

    ReplyDelete