Monday, August 29

New header


I just got my visa and passport! Yup, I have been nervous as crazy these last days worrying if I will get my passport and visa in time. Anyway, everything is on place now, got my apartment, visa, passport and a bit cash. I went out with Sara and Ammal yesterday and we made a new “header” together. What do you think? I am open for critics!! You don’t have to say that you like it just to be nice. After 5 minutes work with the header, we went out for dinner at Fridays.





Every day is a Friday – Natali Chen 

5 comments:

  1. I love the header!! You look so stylish in it!...Btw I so love fridays! Yum!

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title of your blog Im your new follower please follow back so we can keep in touch!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food look yummy! Gorgeous header! :D

    ReplyDelete