Saturday, May 21

Modcloth.com


USD 54.99
This one-shoulder maxi dress is perfect for the summer, either if it is a date on the beach or a relaxing day out with girls. The nude color makes it easy to style; wear it with golden bracelets and a small classic necklace and you will look like a goddess. For a more playful style, try it with colorful bangles and 70s sunglasses.

USD 37.99
This necklace is just gorgeous, don’t you think? It can make any boring outfit look interesting and that’s why I love it. I am usually not a fan of gold because of my pale skin, but I love it on tanned girls.



USD 119.99
Who said you have to be a ballerina to wear a tulle dress? You just have to be brave, confident and extraordinary. Obviously, any girl can’t wear this dress, but who wants to wear something everyone else is wearing?  

8 comments:

  1. i love these dresses, and the necklace is so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selections, honey!Love the second dress and the necklace!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE this ballerina dress. It's one of the most beautiful ever, that's probably because I'm obsessed with this style and tulle!

    Also, thank you visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment - means a lot to me! :) X

    P.S. I'm having a giveaway!


    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're right, the maxi dress is beautiful and easy to style it,i would love to have one like that!

    xx
    My Fashion Bug

    ReplyDelete
  5. last dress is awesome!!! Love the skirt fabrics

    xx

    Have a nice weekend!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a nice dress (the first one!)

    http://myboots-on.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love modcloth! that first dress is my favorite, it reminds me of a grecian goddess! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete